All volunteer 501(c)(3) non-profit military support organization cares for soldier’s pets.
Hot Springs, AR, January 1, 2010 – Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet announces the 2010 Board of Directors, for the organization as follows:
- President: Linda Spurlin-Dominik (Hot Springs, AR)
- Vice President: Sally White (Burnsville, MN)
- Secretary: Nancy Donovan (Rochester, MN)
- Treasurer: Lynne Bourgeois (Killeen, TX)
- Director, Communications: Jessica Semon (Alexandria, VA)
- Director, MVP Sanctuary Site Leader: Jack “One-Eyed” Smoot (Hot Springs, AR)
- Director: Patricia Lozier (Hot Springs, AR)
Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet is an ALL volunteer 501(c)(3) non-profit military support organization supporting military service members, veterans and their beloved pets through their “Foster Home” and “Military Pet Assistance” programs aimed at reuniting the pet(s) and owners following deployment or an emergency hardship. For more information on providing a foster home, becoming a volunteer, or making a donation to Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet, please visit www.guardianangelsforsoldierspet.org.
# # #