Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet, like many other “all volunteer” 501c3 nonprofit organizations, is only able to operate and accomplish its mission due to the generosity, time, and energy provided by those who wish to make a difference in our society. All of our volunteers are deeply appreciated and are critical in the daily operations of our organization.
A very happy anniversary to the volunteers celebrating an anniversary during the fourth quarter of 2014:
1 year of Service
- Danielle M., Southeast Regional Director (October 30)
- Jaime M., PA Foster Coordination Liaison (December 3)
- Kristen L., Blog Editor (December 17)
2 years of Service
- Tammy W., WI Community Outreach Liaison (October 15)
5 years of Service
- Victoria S., Northeast Regional Director (December 23)
THANK YOU for everything you do! We truly appreciate your dedication and hard work in helping our soldiers and their beloved pets.