Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet, like many other “all volunteer” 501c3 nonprofit organizations, is only able to operate and accomplish its mission due to the generosity, time, and energy provided by those who wish to make a difference in our society. All of our volunteers are deeply appreciated and are critical in the daily operations of our organization.
A very happy anniversary to the volunteers celebrating an anniversary during the third quarter of 2014:
1 year of Service
- Valerie D., NH Foster Home Interviewer (July 10)
- Jacqui P., OR/WA Foster Coordination Liaison (July 21)
- Vicki S., CA Foster Homes Services Liaison (July 28)
- Catharina “Katt” P., Operations Director (September 1)
2 years of Service
- Heather O., Central / NW Regional Director (August 16)
- Marlous P., Operations Assistant (September 22)
3 years of Service
- Carol H., IN/IL Foster Coordination Liaison and Volunteer Director (July 14)
- Cherie B., Southern Regional Director (September 21)
THANK YOU for everything you do! We truly appreciate your dedication and hard work in helping our soldiers and their beloved pets.