Discover why some of the richest people in the world are not millionaires, they are volunteers. ~Anonymous
There is no greater joy in life than helping out someone in need, especially when that someone is military service members and their furry family members! Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet is an “all volunteer” run organization and we are extremely honored to devote our time and energy to help our military and their beloved pets.
We are currently looking for volunteers in the Northwest Region to help in a variety of different roles. We would love for you to join our team and make a difference in the lives of our military community who have sacrificed so much for our country.
- Have a passion to help our military service members, veterans, and their beloved pets, plus work with others who share this passion. (personal opinion about the war should not affect your ability to support our Military)
- Be a self-starter, have excellent organizational, interpersonal, and leadership skills, plus able to work independently and as a “team” player
- Follow and adhere to the organization’s mission, purpose, operating procedures, and organizational policies/guidelines
- Comfortable using and access to MS office (especially Word and Excel)
- Good and professional communication skills via the Internet, phone calls, and email
- Previous experience in a specific volunteer role preferred
- Understanding of the military community and ability to interact with our clients
- Able to commit at least 1 year to the volunteer role
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to get help in finding the perfect role for YOU.
We appreciate your consideration and hope to talk to you soon!