All volunteer 501(c)(3) non-profit military and veteran service organization cares for soldier’s pets.
Gatesville, TX, January 1, 2013 – Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet announces the 2013 Board of Directors for the organization as follows:
- President: Jessica Semon (Virginia)
- Vice President: Janna Loeffler (Washington)
- Secretary: Nancy Donovan (Minnesota)
- Treasurer: Lynne Bourgeois (Alabama)
- Director, MN Chapter: Sally White (Minnesota)
- CEO (non-voting member): Linda Spurlin-Dominik (Texas)
ALL volunteer 501c3 nonprofit “Military & Veterans Service Organization” (MVSO) supporting our active duty Military, Wounded Warriors, homeless Veterans, and their beloved Pets to ensure the pets are reunited with their owners following a deployment related to a combat or peace-keeping or humanitarian mission or unforeseen medical and/or homeless hardship situation through various programs/services/projects. For more information on providing a foster home, becoming a volunteer, or making a donation to Guardian Angels for Soldier’s Pet, please visit www.guardianangelsforsoldierspet.org or http://www.mvpsanctuary.org.
Media Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org